We make it easy for you to sell your illiquid hedge fund, venture capital, and private equity interests.
The Smart Way to Sell Illiquid Alternatives
Melting Point Solutions unlocks the secondary marketplace. Our online platform makes it easy to sell and transfer illiquid hedge fund, venture capital, private equity, and real estate interests. We connect you to leading institutional buyers through customized private auctions. The result is an effortless and efficient environment designed to maximize asset value while offering near-term liquidity.
- Exclusive institutional buyers. Connect to institutional buyers who have transacted hundreds of billions of dollars across all asset classes.
- Online convenience. Our platform is highly transparent and always available, with state-of-the-art technology designed to facilitate and expedite transactions.
- Streamlined auction process. Our auctions are private and efficient, with all due diligence and pricing handled on the platform.
How Our Platform Works
When you partner with Melting Point Solutions, we create a unique secure portal for you, available 24/7. Log in at any time to list illiquid assets and participate in exclusive, invitation-only auctions targeted to your specific liquidity needs. Our industry-leading technology makes the process transparent and seamless. Our experienced team ensures you are supported throughout the auction and transfer process.
Free your illiquid alternatives on your own terms
- Investment liquidity. We give you the freedom to rebalance your portfolios, reduce forward NAV risk, and manage liquidity on your own timetable and terms.
- Customizable solutions. The sales process is simple, yet flexible, and customizable at the seller’s discretion.
- Supply aggregation. The assets you list are combined and auctioned with corresponding interests to maximize their appeal and attract top institutional buyers.
Fast Facts about Melting Point Solutions
- Fees are entirely success-based and paid by the buyers.
- Institutional-only buyer universe maximizes competition and minimizes seller risk, while ensuring a professional process.
- Our technology complies with the highest standards of security and privacy, including ISO/IEC 27001:2005 information security standards for encryption.
- Transactions are conducted through Kidron Capital Advisors, member FINRA, SIPC.
- Founding team has over 25 years experience in financial services and the illiquid alternatives market.